Egg - 4 - 5 ( Boiled )
Big Onion - 1 ( Chopped Finely)
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Garlic - 5 ( crushed )
Tomato - 1 ( Chopped Finely)
Chilly powder - 1 & 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Tamarind - 1 lemon size ( Soak it in a bowl of warm water for 1/2 hr and later squeeze it well and filter it)
Salt - To taste
Asafoetida - 2 pinch
Oil - To fry
* Take a pan, add oil and add the cumin seeds and fry it.
* Now add the crushed garlic and fry well.
* Now add the chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
* Then add the chopped tomatoes and fry till the tomatoes are cooked and soft.
* Add the trumeric powder, chilly powder, Coriander powder and fry for few mins.
* Now add the tamarind water to the vessel and mix well and add salt.
* Allow it to be cooked for atleast 25- 30 mins
* The oil will start to come up. At this stage add the asafoetida and close the vessel and cook for 5 more mins.
* Finally add the boiled eggs.
Garnish and serve hot.
SPICE - METER : This dish is medium spicy . ( I generally love spicy food, so this one is of medium spice for me. )